All Things Lavender

Sunday, February 3, 2008

I am Inspired!

I would like to personally thank Sandie Parrott, a writer & photographer who resides in Clarkston, Michigan. Sandie and I first met last summer as she attended one of our Lavender Garden Teas and then later the Lavender Festival... Sandie was given an opportunity to write an article about lavender and agri-tourism for a national magazine, and I am thankful that she so graciously included us in her story... Often times we are so busy looking at where we think we should be, that we lose sight of how far we have already come! Sandie's story, Stop and Smell the Lavender, was published in the 2007 edition of The Herbarist, a national publication from the Herb Society of America.It has blessed me greatly to read this, and helped me to realize that our dreams really are coming to fruition. 
Thank you, Sandie! ~Jennifer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! SO PROUD OF YOU! YOU ARE DOING SO GREAT!
see you soon, Kate

Jane said...

I am and have always been in love with chocolate and lavender. Give me a peice of unwrapped chocolate, blindfold me and I will tell you the manufacturer. Add a pinch of culinary lavender, a touch of raspberry and WOW - you have a decadent delight. Thank you for coming up with "new" and innovative ways to enjoy lavender with and without chocolate. I will see you at the chocolate festival next week and the lavender festival in July.

Chocolate and lavender kisses, Jane

PS I am excited about the "new" Lavender Dream Chocolate Bars coming out next week.

jennyV said...

Hi Jane,

We are also very excited about our new Lavender Milk Chocolates! There is truly nothing quite like the velvety, smooth taste of quality Belgian Chocolate. By the way, these are now available online: www.allthingslavender.com
(woo-hoo!)

See you soon,
Jennifer