I don't know about you, but I can't get enough of this beautiful Autumn weather we've been having! It has been a gorgeous week, and the change of colors has been simply breathtaking out here in the country where we live.
hoping to make these Hazelnut Espresso Cookies to take along. They're from Tosca Reno’s Eat Clean Cookbook, which has fast become my new favorite.
Hope you have a fantastic weekend with family and friends. Enjoy the fresh air, laugh a little, and take plenty of pictures. In the meantime, here are some great things that I've been meaning to share with you:
- Reversible Aprons from Excess Baggage Bags
- Girls Little Miss Vintage Inspired Dress by Amelie Jo
- Organic foods and handmade treasures from Good Natured Gardens
- Women's Cowgirl Skirt by Isadora
- Michigan Fall Color Tours!
- Handmade Paper Goods from Bijoux Paperie
- Spend the afternoon at Yates Cider Mill
- Autumn Leaf Headband by Lillianna Marie Designs
- 100 ways to decorate your home for fall in less than 2 minutes